My romance with acne

Acne! where should I start this with.Sitting here in the patio on a beautiful sunday afternoon with a cup of tea next to me,this topic had taken me to a ride into my memories.The actual memories tied to it were embarrassing but it also brought pleasant memories to the surface.So,I'm thankful.




The other day I entered into a store along with my two buddies,to buy beer and groceries.One of them inquired where I was and the other said 'Let's check in the acne care section'.Idiots!! And hence this write up is born.May be weird that this sort of article coming from a guy(apologies,my own perception) but I believe darling acne treats everyone same and doesn't discriminate.My exes have left me but acne kept on romancing me from my teenage.Never did I believe a small bump on the face could shut off a latch called confidence temporarily,built over years until it disappeared.Okay,while in teenage,parents convinced that it was quite common and that they also had it.When in college,there would be at least few fellow mates having much bigger bumps so ego was satisfied.But even now in late twenties??? Any important event,the dress would be ready,the matching watch would be ready,the matching shoe would be ready and then a bump right on the middle of the nose would also be ready like a child who says 'I will also come!' as soon as he/she knows we are stepping out.The problem with this is it discourages us to dress well until it vanishes.I have to thank this for making me think innovative sometimes like I grew beard  to cover it,wear glasses in lieu of lens.I'm pretty sure others whom I meet won't give a damn on what's on my face but psychologically my focus would be only on that red planet mars like bump on the face.If it's a female,I even avoid talking or keep the conversation as small as possible.Inside me says 'I will talk to you after a week.Hang in there!!'.I'm sure this outlook differs from person to person.But for a person of my kind,bothering about details,this seems to bother.I keep on seeing faces that dramatizes self pity  on tele-marketing videos."I have tried everything under the sun but nothing could solve my problem.Then,I came across this life changing product.My life has changed overnight".Oh really!!! I wish I find such a product.It has occupied a place in my decision making parameters.Stupid mind thinks like this - We lived in that place,we haven't had this acne problem,so I'm telling you it is good to go and live there buddy.Such an exhibition of idiocy!!

Anyways,over a period of time,I came to terms with this.It is what it is at the end of day.The minutest of the minutest problem one could ever have.I do take minimum care that usually one should take and leave the rest to air.No worries!!


I knew that not many reads my senseless articles but if at all you come across this one,happen to read wasting your time,please do not suggest tips like face pack,steam pack etc like my mom in the comments section.Just smile and move on if you connect to this.That reminds me,she is well addicted to FB these days and may comment now saying - "Did you do what I told last time?? See,that's why you are still having the problem." 
                       




Have a good time ahead fellows!!

Comments

Popular Posts