The Pain

                                    Last week, in a most amazing GROWTH seminar,we were discussing about something called 'Law of Pain'.That is when,I got an answer to a question that I asked myself back in this summer when I was going through a rough patch and the question remained a question.
The question is 'What is driving me forward ? '

                                    Is it circumstances? Is it a passion? Is it a responsibility? Is it the urge to earn money and fame ? Although each one of these are true driving factors,I could not convince myself that one of them is THE ONE.They say give time some time and see the answers it provides.Eventually it did.Yes,the pain is the front runner in my list of driving factors.For some reason pain has been my constant friend off late and continues to be so.The pain of series of insults,the pain of being ignored by the society,the pain of constant stress and trauma, the pain of some backstabbing.If a teacher is someone who tells what to do, then pain is my teacher.If a trainer is someone who also tells how to do, then pain is my trainer.It did create a byproduct called vision.It did consume and drained my energies but eventually helped in stabilizing and redirecting all my energies onto greater tasks.This is part and parcel of our lives.Each one of us undergo this.However,something called self pity enables one to think his/her pain is  more than others which may or may not be true.What is happening in one's life is known only to them.Few pains come so natural.But there are some pain makers in this world and so are pain breakers.One's job is to put you in trouble and the others good nature is to troubleshoot.Some times,both can be external factors and sometimes both can be YOU.The level of maturity in thinking,the pain brings in one person is amazing.That doesn't mean one should constantly live in pain forever.The point I'm trying to make is one should realize pain is on cards in their lives.One should know their driving factor.Give utmost respect to it.One should know that  the pain is worth bearing,something amazing is in store and they are destined to meet it.Make sure each and every nerve know this to catapult you to greater heights.

                                     My sincere thanks  to those pain makers who selflessly 😀 help people reach their true potential even though they don't want them to reach.My wishes to those pain breakers who heart fully help people sustain their potential.

Comments

  1. Totally agree.In most cases, it is pain that opens new doors we would otherwise never see, it gives us the drive, forces us to become much more than we already are.

    Well thought out post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts