Sorry uncle !!


                                                           This happened a while ago when I  boarded a bus to find myself sit besides a girl(beautiful or not lets talk later),thanks to my friend for cancelling his ticket. If the bus  journey is as normal as every time, I wouldn't put it over here . But there is slight difference here where the series of events that took place has made me guilty, at the same time self laughable. The parents of the girl started negotiating with the bus manager to find a ladies seat and voluntarily I m ready to sit some where considering their feelings. Meanwhile her  mother started eating girls ear saying something a midst of everybody watching and the highlight was the father staring looks from top to bottom at me analyzing like what sort of guy I'm as if he gonna get her daughter married to me considering the bus as kalyan mantapa with unbearable film music from TV at the background !!!


                                                 
 
I know these kind of  things happened, will happen but who is the defaulter over here?
The parents care----BIG no.... I respect that but perhaps this could have handled better....
Myself...atleast in this not mine :)
None...The Postmortem is that these are the series of events in life where one's defence can be an offence to other(not a great offence here though),where people who observe the surroundings and act calmly to get their work done run away with laurels.
Once the bus started, it was just like sitting in library for everyone but not for me where the girl spoke very fine just like normal girl for sometime which made me forget her father stare at me to some extent. sorry uncle !!!!
 
 


                                                                  Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts