Hypocrite Vs The Dealer

                             Well, Ladies and Gentlemen out there, down the line as you proceed you will be witnessing the face off between my two lead characters, Hypocrite vs the Dealer on a stage play , their struggle for existence,their pros and cons. I do not want to hide the rabbit any more in the bag and it is time introduce my well known  first lead character 'the Hypocrite'.





 My hypocrite tries to pretense himself of virtues he does not actually possess and getting a yes nod from people on whatever is a cake walk for him. He says one thing and acts the opposite.These two introductory acts when combined unleashes of what is called 'Hypocrisy' with my hypocrite being the torch bearer.

On the other hand, another lead character 'the dealer' says Hello to all of you. A little known guy in terms of popularity whom I'm introducing as a debutant, maintains low profile often overshadowed,misunderstood and taken as 'the hypocrite'.My dealer, as the name suggests, is a master at dealing people and situations that life often shoots at him.


                                     

All this said, Is there a point over here or all tripe ? Yes, the point lies in what I have highlighted above in bold. Going deeper, in general, opinions(not ideologies) are formed based on expectations. The expectations are influenced by illogical things say love, affection, money,lust etc...And very often people foolishly rub their opinions on to others which had sprouted illogically. So what is the credibility of a opinion (be it bad or good) others have on you? This is said to tell that the hypocrite  do not give a damn about any opinion what so ever. However, the dealer does who is little sensitive and following is the question the dealer asks the hypocrite ....Why Am I taken as you of no fault?

The hypocrite says,

I'm really not bothered of hypocrite tag. To know the answer to your question, at first you should be knowing the significant difference between you and me.

I,myself know that I do not possess certain things which I boast of. This awareness paralleled by desire to gain acknowledgement,appreciation of people will let me say something which is not true at first place. You should be witnessing my struggle from hereafter how I complete the 7 storage building based on an untrue basement. I really pity myself at each phase.

In your case, when you feel something is not to be said, you keep it to yourself and go ahead doing what you feel in your heart/mind. Note that you did not say it out unlike me.
  • Be it to avoid an argument
  • Be it to keep a relationship safe
  • Be it the fear of a person or situation 
  • Be it whatever
Here gets intruded the opinion-rub-kind of people who knows top to bottom about me in every part of the world who spread my religion hypocrisy :)) Since they know well about me, they take you as for me and you are tagged as me. As simple as it is.

If I say something and act as another,they call it hypocrisy.
You do not profess anything out due to above bullet point mentioned reasons and do what you feel and succeeds in it ultimately .However,your action is against the predefined opinion of certain people and you do not meet their expectation. This is the problem.
Do you think it is hypocrisy?
Absolutely not. It is hypocrisy when what you felt is against what you have acted upon finally hurting yourself as well as others. In this scenario, there is no validation of whether you said it out to public or not. You cheated yourself, dear friend.

So, dealer, you are a gem of a guy who acts according to a situation not to hurt people and gets your work done. The only thing is do not be sensible to opinion of others.At the end of the day, they are not going to feed you bread and butter, dear friend.

All whistles to 'the hypocrite' and curtains down for the stage play.











 

Comments

Popular Posts