Hunting with more than one arrow

                                                                The other day,one of my friend talked to me about her visa problems  and how it is impacting her life in terms of decision making and planning.After all,lives are tied up to visas these days.In order to start making her look at the bigger picture,I said - "I understand,what are the other options in case if this doesn't work ? Just in case! ". She said "No,I'm just waiting". What I did comprehend from the conversation was that the 'What if' part was never thought of and it was the one causing more stress to her.Few days passed and when I did speak with her,I could see a relieved person when she said "You know what!! I will do this if that doesn't work".After a month,her visa was approved.This is just an example to explain this theory to connect to the readers.What if she did not choose to have any options? She would have lived entire one month worrying.The outcome could or couldn't have been the same.


M

In life,the more you have options,the better the chances of your first best option to materialize.In life,the more you have options,the better the chances of your first best option to materialize.That's the modus operandi of how the mother nature works.Nature likes order.Nature likes preparedness.When she is happy,she gives you what you want.Try to understand this nexus.I picked up this theory from my mom.She doesn't give too much emphasis for the first option which she wants to work for sure.She brings in options.She says this is what I wanted to happen.If this doesn't happen,I will do that. Eventually,most of the times,the first option works.If it doesn't,she knows what to do without any panic.She is not hunting with a single arrow.

Another example which I believe will connect to you.Let's say,you want to watch a FDFS of your favorite star.The probability of you watching it will be more when you have a second option.Hang on!! Just rewind and check.If it happens to be the second option eventually,you don't feel much since you prepped up your mind.Having options,gives you security.The moment you feel safe,the subconscious mind doesn't succumb to pressure,it works naturally attracting what it wants.

Now,look back at your life and see if this theory strikes any chord.Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Upcoming articles in this space:
1.The tug of war between my spiritual and materialistic worlds.
2.When my horns are cut 
3.Why we must pick up a sport


Comments

Popular Posts