Yes,I'm a Sachinist !!

                                                    In life,many a times,we are  not sure why we like,adore,love certain people.If you ask me why I hate that X,mind immediately  tries to get onto logic and pull out Y reasons.But can that be applied to why  we adore,love ?

                                                    Sachin....My liking to this guy started when I was probably 10 years old way back during 1998 Sharjah cup .Watching him playing a gem of a sandstorm innings in black and white portable Television set along with my dad and sister is still flashing in my memories.And that too,watching a Day and night ODI by a 10 year old who normally sleeps after Urdu news at 7.30 PM adds weight to this pointless para(s) in the middle of the night :):):)). As heard somewhere,it is not what people talk to you ,it is all about how they made u feel at that moment matters the most and that factor decides your like,dislike.Yes,he made me and countless millions  feel proud of his achievements,his actions in and out of the field.Everybody needs some paithyam in life to bring vigor into our mundane life and he is my obvious choice that time.If it his entertainment that made the child in me as his huge fan,it is his consistency ,unmatched cricketing skills,devotion that made the adult in me his follower.

                                                    Sachin, for me,putting aside his Godly cricketing skills, is an ICON of simplicity and humbleness.I bet we could rarely trace out an equivalent to his stature and composition.Brian lara comes close to him in cricketing skills for me.His child like constant enthusiasm on his job is something to pick up for ourselves.Not sure how his heart condition will be when he takes the guard,but you know what, my heart beat raises just like an inflation rise.

                                                  Now that he is Member of parliament in so called UPA government is something with which  flabbergasted me of  his stance.However,at the end of the day,it is his personal choice.Whatever,it is,hope no dust gets attached to this great man,the true patriot.

As the placard in stadium always says,

"If Sachin is religion,Yes,I'm a Sachinist."  Forever!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts