Filter Coffee

                                                               Is it the excitement of recovering blog password after few months or Is it the unseen joy of the fact that a long weekend is in hand,not sure which one is driving me at more ease than usual. Seriously, a lot can happen over a holiday.wait.wait...Have you heard or seen this phrase anywhere.looks like..ah .ah ...hey it is our coffee day tag line which says a lot can happen over coffee.Hmm coffee...When I say coffee,a sense of nostalgia is flashing in at the moment where our Tamil poster boy Aravind swami goes for marriage looks in a tiny metropolitan village and the bride serving him hot filter coffee a midst of hot 60 years old ladies cracking jokes which can be understood only among themselves is a classic.Got the film name??? yes it is ROJA, a Mani Ratnam's magic which was seen by me in fast forward for couple of scenes many times. However,the bride did serve him more than coffee by letting him know that  he was rejected. Lucky guy,he  had to look for an alternative with in that mansion in the form of pretty Madu bala. See,went to look elder one and got wedded to younger sister.U filter Coffee!!!!

                                                          Looks like all important twists in life are served to us along with a hot coffee.Be it individual or related things.Still remember the episode of my proud(not any more) decision to opt for computer science at a Udipi hotel having a coffee.All the managerial decisions will be let known to me in a war room, sorry sorry conference room with coffee at hands.The other day,early morning at 12 PM at office,when I was at the coffee vending machine eagerly waiting to have a sip of Latte to uplift my sullen mood,my so called over rated i phone beeped.As usual,I'm damn sure, it is a commercial text for personal loan or pizza offers or urgently pay bill (or else I will kill you) kindaa nuisance.To my surprise they were two messages,one from my best buddy indicating his break up with his GF and the other ..........not now....so another twist in my surroundings while having a coffee. Alright,it's 2 PM on an Independence day and time to grab a coffee with some cookies.Hopefully no more twists !!!


                                                         

                                                           


                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts