Dear hearty!!


I know that you are angry with me for not allowing you to chase whatever or whomever you see just like a new born puppy chasing what it sees,
I know how difficult it is to resist the temptation to chase the things you wanted...better I say you desired,
I know what it takes to stand still when the chips are down just like a white house amidst of wild wind,
I know what it takes to muster all the lost courage and wits affected by a drastic situations that life often throws,
I know that you are estranged many a times by my misdeeds or by fate, forcing you to rise up on your own just like a ball that was hit to the ground,
I know that you have lots of love in you in galore to be shared which I often ignore,
I know that you want me to break all the shackles and transgress which is often interrupted by my mind bannering in front with logic,
I know of your constant duel with my mind on preparing correct actions just like a secretary planning action plan for her boss,
I know that you are much sensitive assimilating all the stuff told by my haters unlike my mind,
I know that you have been hurt when I choose my mind plan over you just like a mother getting hurt when her son disobey her words.

Do know that, I do not want you to chase rather would love to be chased,
Do know that, desires are non-ending that eventually yield nothing,
Do know that, I admire your courage in times of my adversity just like a master(me) trusting his Minister(you) in the court yard (life),
Do know that, It is what I'm today because of you,
Do know that, I ignore the love you offer to share since time has not come yet,
Do know that, you are my darling secretary ;),
Do know that, hater's gonna hate and utter nonsense since they secretly admire you and wanna be you and since this is impossible for them, they try to blabber,
Do know that, I prefer my mind sometimes since it uses logic which is an alien term for you,
And finally, Do know that If I were you, I would have succumbed to pressure and run away leaving alone my master like an unfaithful servant.
Since it is you, U little Idiot, I'm able to survive!!!







                                   

Comments

Popular Posts